• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Little patch of water on the current...

Status
Not open for further replies.

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
Years
  • In my Sapphire game each time I travel the currents beside Pacifidlog I see this giant area of diving water. It's not where you activate the three Regice, Regirock or Registeel. It's way bigger. Is this area accessable?

Eriana

Beginner
    Years
  • Hmmm...Not sure...Not sure I've ever even been there! ^_^'
    But chances are it would be accessable...From what it sounds like you're saying...Maybe I'll have to do some research and get back to you on that one. ^_- (wink)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It is completely accessible. In fact, that IS where you need to go to start the Regi-trio side quest. Check out Kairi's sticky FAQ (and there's one in the Tech Inst too). So really this question is answered already... I'll close it then ^_^

Best of luck on catching the Regi-trio!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back