• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Live Action Pokemon Movie is here!

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    Hi everyone. I'm new and I made a Pokemon movie cuz the ones on utube are crap. And us fans really have nothing decent out there. There's a normal mode and a cel-shaded mode. u can even check the posters out in 3D! I'm not allowed to post cuz i'm new. but u can go to

pokemonliveactionmovie.com

if someone else wants to post that'd be cool cuz i can't :/
    I'm trying to get a million views so pass it on!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • A live-action movie? I don't think Pokemon will ever work as live-action. They tried it with Super Mario Bros. with Bob Hoskins and the characters were completely butchered. IMO, Pokemon would be even worse. Pokemon will only work in its cartoon format.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    ...unless we go about it in the same way Brawl did with Lucario, I don't think it'll ever line up. And even then it'll take some epic CGI.

Nice seizure warning...

I think it's interesting that someone would try this, and for something on this scale it's okay, but... It comes with the expected cheesiness. Also, animation would be nice...

My opinion- nowhere near professional, but a nice* try.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • I found it kinda funny. Good attempt. But like others said, a live action pokemon movie wouldn't feel right. Unless I was the star. ^^

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • A live-action movie? I don't think Pokemon will ever work as live-action. They tried it with Super Mario Bros. with Bob Hoskins and the characters were completely butchered. IMO, Pokemon would be even worse. Pokemon will only work in its cartoon format.

I saw the live action Super Mario Bros and it seemed to capture the essence of Mario and all perfectly. The only problem was that Luigi was young and all but in the end it looked perfectly accurate.

As for Pokemon Live Action it wouldn't work. The closest we will probably ever get will be computer animation like Resident Evil Degeneration was done.

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
  • I started to watch it but couldn't get through the whole thing. I'm not saying I could do any better, an I don't usually like to speak bad of things, but it wasn't my type of movie...
    Honest attempt, though I don't think it should have taken two years to make. Good try though :)
    I don't think a Pokemon live action movie will happen and if it does then yes, it will be as bad or even worse than Dragonball Evolution *shudders*

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2010
    @Left4Dead. Thanks man. The reason it took so long was just cuz I have a job and the FX like the stadium battle actually took awhile to get right.

But also this movie is a parody. I think some people are taking it way too seriously.
    But comparing it DragonBall Evolution (which is an actual movie with a budget) is sorta ridiculous. IMO

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    My favorite bits:

"I do not know if I have French or Spanish accent"
    "But master Don Juan De Pokemon, I thought crossing the beams was dangerous"

Back