• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Living Pokedex WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2016
    Living Pokedex

Yes I am that person wanting a full living pokedex. I was thinking OMG I have to do this before sun and moon run run run. I have decided that hey that is not possible. At this time I am doing the 20 year Pokémon collection and have every month so far.

So to make it a little easier I think I should break it down as far as possible. I would like to start with the original 151 Pokémon. I already have some of these which I will list below. I have basically trash Pokémon to trade as I will be out hunting anything I can find to fill trades.

I had thought about getting the Pokémon through hacks or whatever but then I heard that you may have issues with Pokémon bank or whatever and to be honest its not worth the bother.

To make it easier on me and anyone looking to help me out I have a living dex tracker at the following link that I will update as often as possible.

Click Here For Pokedex

As of this post date I am 25 out of 151 of the Kanto Pokedex, I will be starting the farm very soon if you have any pokemon any at all that you don't want, need or anything please let me know via this thread.

Thank you in Advance

Coldie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back