• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LNP's Trading Cards!!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Welcome to LNP's Trading Cards!!

I grabbed inspiration from Arlynn, and decided to make my own set of Trading cards. I made the base card, and the text is from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl. I'm going to change the text when I discover something different. PM me if you have any ideas.

I don't do packs like everyone else is doing, I do sets. Each set includes 15 Pokemon, chosen randomly from an online random sequence generator. The first 15 sets will use Pokemon from the Kanto Region, then the next 10 sets will use Johto Pokemon, and so on. I have made the first set, and the second set is a work in progress.

It should take me about 4 days to start and finish a set, so you won't be waiting that long.

For each set, I let you request 5, yes five, Pokemon to be included in that set. Remember, you can only request one Pokemon per set, and the deadline to choose is Thursday Midday UK time. (We are 5 hours ahead of USA =])

This is the first set. Remember I am working on the text:

LNP's Trading Cards!!

Remember to request!

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Godzilla? That would be funny? I might do a special Treecko card as part of this set, or put it in my signature for a limited time =]

Back