• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Local Shows.

Luvdisc_old

vs Cleffa
    Years
    Ahh, last night I went to a local show just around the area. I knew all the bands personally, but my friend's band (Mortuus) were missing their "throat" vocals (if you're into hardcore you know what I mean), so they asked me to help them out 'cause I knew their songs. It was awesome! I was so sweaty and worn out after. Everyone was hugging me. Greatness x10101010.

So, anyone else been going to some local shows around their area? Or even in-state? LoL. Anyone get the chance to take over for a band-member? ;P

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    While I haven't, my friends have been to many gigs around the area. No famous bands or anything, just people from school lucky enough to be able to get a booking in the first place. They all say that its a realy good experince, and are dragging me along to the next one. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    I got on stage and sang for static lullaby on the song "Withered". Real fun. And eh... Norma Jean ain't all that great metalcore... atreyu is alright, but the curse is prehaps the worst god ****ed lousy excuse for a metalcore CD.

Luvdisc_old

vs Cleffa
    Years
    GenoMew said:
    I got on stage and sang for static lullaby on the song "Withered". Real fun. And eh... Norma Jean ain't all that great metalcore... atreyu is alright, but the curse is prehaps the worst god ****ed lousy excuse for a metalcore CD.

Ahahah, agreed 100%. Norma Jean got booed off the stage last time they played here. I wonder how much things have changed. ;P

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Luvdisc said:
    Ahahah, agreed 100%. Norma Jean got booed off the stage last time they played here. I wonder how much things have changed. ;P

Hah, i hope for your sake they won't suck. I'm seeing Atreyu with Unearth and Scars Of Tommorow in March... should be alright. I'm really looking forward to seeing The Chariot--I head they're awesome live.

Back