• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] LoL: Faker's Reincarnation

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Game title: LoL: Faker's Reincarnation
    Game download: Not available yet
    Team: DinoskiLoL aka DinoWrecks
    LoL: Faker's Reincarnation

Story:
    Aurelion Sol is a Celestial Dragon, a being older than time itself, known as the Star Forger. The eternal vacuum of the celestial realm has been roamed by him, and on his path marvels and sparkles were created, thus adorning the cosmos itself. As he kept on roaming dispassionate and incurious, now thousands of years in solitude, he stumbled upon a world bathed in the sunlight of a star that he had forged eons earlier. As he moved closer to the world with curiousity, with no knowledge of how the world had been created, the audience below him revered him. Aurelion Sol came before them, in the sharpe of a large and terrible dragon from the stars, and the inhabitants welcomed him. This was the physical realm of Runeterra, and the place itself was known as "Targon". The Aspects of Targon demanded a suitable gift to be bestowed upon him, for he was the one who gifted them the sun. Afterwards, Aurelion Sol was given a Crown. The Crown was no gift, and as soon as the dragon sat it on top of its head, he realized. This Crown was a curse, for it clamped tightly on his head, and wouldn't be shaken off. The Crown stole Aurelion Sol's knowledge on sun forging and trapped him.
    You are an human from Earth. Your name unknown, your past story also. But you were a League of Legends player, and as you were walking home after buying a 10€ RP card, suddenly a truck hit you dead. As you reopened your eyes, you were a dim light at Aurelion Sol's prospect. What's going on? What could he possibly want from you?

Features:
    A game based on LoL Lore, Community and Gameplay
    Harder difficulty than average Pokémon game
    Battle with LoL champions vs other champions and scripted boss battles such as Mordekaiser, Baron Nashor and Vilemaw
    Enemies such as deleted champions, custom skins, pre-rework champions, characters from Arcane & Lore, creatures from custom modes
    Hatch Little Legends from Eggs and use them to battle in special Frontiers to get RP
    EV, IV, Ribbons and Nature system revamped (Hypertraining, Mastery 6 and 7)
    Gen 8 Mechanics, Abilities & Moves based on the Champions
    Climb from Unranked to Challenger by progressing in the story
    Hexphone with Map, Phone, Music Player, Encounters, Slot Machine
    Special Minigames (Mining with Vi's Atlas Gauntlets, Sumo Duel vs Tyler1, Hexgate Puzzles)
    Loot Crafting System
    Quest System that tracks Main Story, Sidequests, Optional Areas, Postgame, Bosses etc.
    Special Key Items (HMs, RP Wallet, Egg Hatcher, PROJECT: Vayne's Bike, etc.)
    Lots of Quality of Life enhancements overall

Credits:
    Spoiler:

If you want to help me and know your stuff around, I have a lot of questions that need to be answered.
    My discord is Dinoski#3267 and my league IGN is The Void Walker on EUW, add me in case you wanna help me and be part of the team.

Back