• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOL! You gotta try this xP

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
    Woww This is cool.I mean I dont get the point in this but its cool!
    What I think is that this rand(no,no)is a special code by Microsoft PRogrammers to Check out and test a lot of stuff.Maybe there are more codes and we should discover them!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hey, you can try the infite codes. I'm too lazy.

4,000 times?! That's *quick arithmetic* 4,000 x 193 pages... hmmm... 400,000 + 36,000+12,000! 448,000 pages!!!

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    LoL indeed xD
    I haven't understood the point on it either but, who cares? xD
    What sentence do you guys get?? I see:

Cantami o Diva del pelide Achille l'ira funesta. o.o' By the way that's italian xD
    I have also seen another one which said: The brown fox jumped over the lazy dog or something like that o.O' its freaky xD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    NiNGi said:
    LoL indeed xD
    I haven't understood the point on it either but, who cares? xD
    What sentence do you guys get?? I see:

Cantami o Diva del pelide Achille l'ira funesta. o.o' By the way that's italian xD
    I have also seen another one which said: The brown fox jumped over the lazy dog or something like that o.O' its freaky xD

When I typed it in, I got: The quick fox jumped over the lazy dog. oO;;

Wow, that's weird. I had no clue that Microsoft Word could even do that. xD

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Porygon said:
    Heheh, the best I've got is WordPad. Never bothered installing Word after the last reformat?
    I'm glad I'm not the only one left out from not seeing it...XD

It doesn't work with WordPad, correct?

Viktor

Step into the sideshow
    Years
    Lol, if you open font files in your WINDOWS folder they have the letters of the font and a few sentences showing how the font looks in a sentance.... :P... Well, maybe it repeats the sentance in there of the font your using ><;. Don't know...

Back