• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LOLOL check this out Caterpie vs Steelix

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    Lol this is funny. But i dont know about "ROFLMAO" funny....reminds me of pokemon stadium XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    3 letters sum up this video....
    Spoiler:

That was really....funny(I guess....). A tiny Caterpie was beating the crap out of a Steelix!! XD
    I never saw anything like it before...that's for sure...:\

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Huh? I have that as an animation in My Pictures which I've had for ages. They just put a GIF image into a video lol.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Huh? I have that as an animation in My Pictures which I've had for ages. They just put a GIF image into a video lol.

Agreed. The movie's nothing all that special in my eyes, especially since they didn't even credit Creative Worlds for the GIF. And, well, since there's something about the music that just saps away the humor of it for me. =/

Back