• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long Lost Romhack I wanna find

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    Here's what I remember
    The Leader of Team Rocket is not Giovanni, it's a dude with white / pale blue hair (And he's actually very nice to you, his son, who isn't Silver)
    You play as his son (But not Silver)
    You start the game in your room like usual, talk to your mom and go out.
    Outside, it's snowing. The landscape is pure white.
    You find your dad and he's attacked by grunts from a rival team.
    They fight him with fire pokemon.
    Then they turn their fire attacks from your dad's pokemon to your dad himself.
    He dies from his injures, and you have to go on a journey, and that's as far as I got. Does this seem familiar to anyone else?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    I found it! It's called the Legend f Fenju, I misremembered some details though. Your father ISN'T the leader of Team Rocket, (The dad is also Wallace, but I didn't know who Wallace was back then, he was just some silver-haired guy XD.} But he does get incinerated by Team Magma's magmar and then he's helped by Team Aqua immediately after, so I guess I somehow got in my head that he was the team leader of Aqua, and then at some point, my head replaced Aqua with Team Rocket.

Back