• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Long Time...

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    :O Wow, you really were here for a long time! xD Much longer than any of us, that's for sure lol.

Well, welcome back to Pokecommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay here again and can stay here for longer too! It's much more fun when you stay active and post often, trust me. ;)

-Neko

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Wow... you have been here for longer than Neko and I.
    I've been outshone once more. -.-

No, but seriously; welcome back to the good 'ol PC!
    It seems that you used to be quite active here, I do hope that you become that way once more. ;D
    (Like Neko said... 'Tis much more fun that way!)

I do hope that some of your old friends are still here. I'm sure it would be quite a reunion for you!
    (As you can see the community has undergone a few changes since 2007... it now works a little bit like a social-networking site.)

After some time I'm sure you will find PC a great place once more!
    Enjoy yourself~

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Konichiwa! Welcome back.You may call me Haza, what made you leave for so long.

Back