• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Look8ng to trade for several pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Here is what i am looking for:

295 Mawile
    343 passimian
    398 Zacian

Let me know what u are looking for and i can see if i can find it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    Here is what i am looking for:

210 swirlix
    211 slurpuff
    249 sawk
    267 gothita
    268 gothorita
    269 gothitelle
    295 Mawile
    343 passimian
    363 Solrock
    398 Zacian

Let me know what u are looking for and i can see if i can find it

Hey bud can I get gothita, mawile, solrock and passiman. I am super close to completing the dex. Need the data for zacian too if possible but not interested in keeping him. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Hey bud can I get gothita, mawile, solrock and passiman. I am super close to completing the dex. Need the data for zacian too if possible but not interested in keeping him. Thanks!

Did u need data for zacia or Zamazenta? Was there anything else u looking for?

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2020
    Did u need data for zacia or Zamazenta? Was there anything else u looking for?

ZaciaN Jangmo-o Darumaka Solrock Dhelmise Frosmoth Turtonator Passimian Phantump/Trevenant Mawile Rufflet Accelgor Escavelier Rhyperior Sirfetched Aromatisse Flapple Milotic Cherubi Shedninja

I need jangos, sirfetched and rufflet full line

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I can get jangmo-o, sirfetched and rufflet later tonight when i get home from work. When would be a good time to trade?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back