• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

lookie at the newbie

Years
    yes I am talking about me. lol

I am new to the forums.

I am 17 yo turning 18 on June 16. I am a guy and yes I still enjoy Pok?mon.

Right now I am playing Pok?mon Emerald and working on completing the Hoenn dex so I can get a Johto starter.

I have 3 lvl 100 Pok?mon on my Sapphire version which are Swampert, Blaziken, and Mewtwo. I have a Shiny Zubat on my FireRed version and a Shiny Whismur on my Ruby version. I encountered a Shiny Staryu in the Battle Factory on Emerald which made me mad, because I could not catch it and keep it for myself.

Lucid

Hey, welcome to PC, be sure to skim over the rules, and follow um', and maybe check out the game play area seeing that you like the games. Have fun posting~ ^^

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    hi chu, yep, welcome to pc... and... your gonna light yourself on fire and paint yourself red... because your going to be Charmander in the upcoming PC Summer Play of 2005 directed by our own PPNSteve. yeap, friends, rules, have fun :P

Years
    Thank you for the warm welcome everybody!

The only time I break forum rules is on my own site (homepage) so you don't have to worry about that. I am very active when it comes to pok?mon. If you want to know what my favorite pok?mon are take a look at my public profile for my top 10 favorite pok?mon (all time favorite at the top). I hope to make many friends here.

Years
    I hate exp share training on emerald since my lvl 76 Sceptile still can't beat the Elite 4 all by itself. At least I have my Lucky Egg to help me out when I get bored of Exp. Share. I am currently training Duskull to lvl 37 to evolve into Dusclops.

I am not a huge Star Wars fan but I do like the movies and I saw Episode 3 at the midnight showing and it was awsome. My favorite Star Wars movie is and always will be The Empire Strikes Back.

When it comes to pok?mon I love water and ice types, but I always use a balanced team.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome to the forums! ^_____^ Yeah, I'm 15 and going on 16 in a matter of months, and I still adore Pokemon to the max, baby. XD

<____< Sorry 'bout that...XD Anyways, I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. ^_~ I hope you have fun here at PC! ^^ PM me if you ever need someone to chat to or if you need any help with anything. :33

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    *Looks.* XD Hey sweetie! Welcome to PC sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and have fun! ^0^ *Hugs.*

Hey sweetie, got Pok?mon Collosuem? ~.^ And may the force be...ah you know. XD

Years
    Powerchu said:
    yes I am talking about me. lol

I am new to the forums.

I am 17 yo turning 18 on June 16. I am a guy and yes I still enjoy Pok?mon.

Right now I am playing Pok?mon Emerald and working on completing the Hoenn dex so I can get a Johto starter.

I have 3 lvl 100 Pok?mon on my Sapphire version which are Swampert, Blaziken, and Mewtwo. I have a Shiny Zubat on my FireRed version and a Shiny Whismur on my Ruby version. I encountered a Shiny Staryu in the Battle Factory on Emerald which made me mad, because I could not catch it and keep it for myself.
    Hello! Awww, how'd you get Mewtwo in Sapphire? It's no fair~! XD Well, I never really did get any level 100 Pokemon in Sapphire, probably never will. Oh, I've never said my nickname here, have I? It's Shikon-chan. ^^ Have fun here and if you like Pokemon, there are plenty of forums for Pokemon discussions. ^_^ Follow the widdle rules, and enjoy yourself here. If you want to be friends, or if you have questions that need answering, I'm there for you.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hehe, you've got a cool name^^
    Welcome.
    I hope you'll have a great time here^^
    PM me, if you need help or a friend :)

Back