• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    Hello. As per title, I'm looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 spread ditto for HP breeding purposes.

I can offer:

flawless 5iv pokemon
    - jolly female Magikarp in lure ball, swift swim
    - adamant male Aerodactyl, pressure
    - timid male Ralts in love ball, trace, with confuse ray, shadow sneak, destiny bond
    - adamant male Riolu in luxury ball, steadfast, with bullet punch & quick attack
    - timid female Joltik in dream ball, compound eyes
    - adamant male Horsea in dive ball, sniper
    - calm male Swablu in heal ball, natural cure
    - adamant female Growlithe in fast ball, flash fire, with flare blitz, crunch, morning sun, double-edge (lv.14)

6iv
    - male modest Squirtle in dive ball, torrent, with aqua jet, dragon pulse, aura sphere
    - male timid Ralts in love ball, trace, with confuse ray, shadow sneak, destiny bond

3-5iv breeding leftovers, which are:
    (HA) Chimchar, Gligar, Dratini, Bulbasaur, Fletchling, Magikarp, Gible, Froakie
    (non-HA) Absol, Joltik, Mareep, Sneasel, Bulbasaur, Sigilyph, Kangaskhan, Marill, Charmander, Shellder, Magikarp, Honedge, Ralts, Aerodactyl, Riolu, Horsea, Totodile, Feebas, Swablu, Squirtle, Gastly, Trapinch
    * note that most are in special balls, eg. dive balls, luxury balls and apricorn balls. Can request for female if needed.

non-iv shinies
    Audino and Whismur

as well as BP items, including ability capsule.

Please pm/post; I'll request for this thread to be locked when I find a successful trade. :) Thanks!

Last edited:

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • Not sure if I"m allowed to link this here, but there's a giveaway for 6IV ditto's going on as we speak: right [link removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2014
    I'm afraid their rules are that my account needs to be a week old before I can request a ditto.. so I'll have to keep looking here for now :) but thanks for the link!

Venun

Hoarding since 1985
    Years
  • I'd still try it, put on a fletchling and ask for a ditto, put them in the comments and hope they mistake you for someone else? :) They're pretty nice people I saw so far, worth a shot =)

EDIT: Btw, let's trade safari's :D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back