• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a battle

Lunar Light

Justice.:.Just us
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 27, 2007
    Hi all, i'm up for a battle, here are my rules (All rules come from WFL):

Lvl 100 single ( You know, lvl 100 bumpers single battle )

6 v 6 ( My six pokes vs. your of course)

Sleep Clause ( No more than one pokemon can be asleep on both sides at once, Self induced sleep such as rest do not count towards this clause. If you do not know the opponents pokemon has the ability natural cure before switching out then you cannot use a sleep move, blissy for example.)

Evasivness clause (Moves that raise evasivness cannot be used. These are moves like double team and minamize. items and abilitys what rais evasivness can still be used, sand veil and brighpowder for example.)

Legendary Clause ( No more than two legendary pokemon per team. )

Species Clause ( No more than one pokemon of the same species on each team. This doesn't mean you cant use 2 eeveelutions it means you cant use 2gengars for example.)

Item Clause ( No pokemon can be holding the same item. This means you cant have 2 pokemon Holding focus sash or leftovers.)

OHKO ! Clause (Moves what cause a One Hit KO cannot be used. These are moves like Horn drill, fissure and sheer cold.)

Sexplosion Clause (The moves Explosion and selfdestruct cannot be used on your opponents last pokemon.)

Destiny/Perish Clause (TheMoves destiny bond and perish song cannot be Used on your opponents last pokemon.)

D/c Rematch Clause ( In the event a d/c happens, we have a rematch battle by leaving all dead pokemon from the previous battle in our box, and only bring our alive pokemon to the rematch)

Hack Clause ( I do not tolerate the usage of hacking at all, if and only if i suspect hacking, I will do a formal trade-check of your team after the battle).

My pokemon fc is 3093 3837 8589, lets have some fun :].

Last edited:
    Back