• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Darkrai Code only 10 days left to redeem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Just wondering if anyone by chance has a spare Darkrai code they have not used. My sons Birthday is the end of the month, and im trying to find him one before then as hes never gotten one. I myself am kinda new getting back into pokemon so I do not have much in the form of trading. (Zygarde, Mewtwo, Articuno, and Zapdos, also have 3 unused Arceus codes) willing to trade all 4 if I can get him a Darkrai code, it would make his day!!!

Thank you again for all your help all!

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
    Just wondering if anyone by chance has a spare Darkrai code they have not used. My sons Birthday is the end of the month, and im trying to find him one before then as hes never gotten one. I myself am kinda new getting back into pokemon so I do not have much in the form of trading. (Zygarde, Mewtwo, Articuno, and Zapdos, also have 3 unused Arceus codes) willing to trade all 4 if I can get him a Darkrai code, it would make his day!!!

Thank you again for all your help all!
    Are you specifically looking for the code or will you take a redeemed darkrai?

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    I imagine either or would make him happy since its the same Darkrai right? I dont know if there would be a difference in them or not?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back