• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Dusclops or Dusknoir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    Hello there!!! I've been trying to find ways of getting either a Dusclops or a Dusknoir but haven't been lucky enough to find a friend who has a Ghost Friend Safari, Wonder trade has been endless so far hahaha! GTS can't be used for me because I haven't encountered a wild Dusclops. Would anyone be willing to give me a Dusclops or a Dusknoir through trade?? I'll admit through the 5 boxes of Pokemon that I have in Pokemon X, they aren't all that great...so if not trade?? Then if you would like to give me a friend code, I don't mind. Thank you for your time!! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    In the GTS there's an option to write the pokemon name, in case you don't have it in your pokedex.
    Hope that helped.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    Hello there!!! I've been trying to find ways of getting either a Dusclops or a Dusknoir but haven't been lucky enough to find a friend who has a Ghost Friend Safari, Wonder trade has been endless so far hahaha! GTS can't be used for me because I haven't encountered a wild Dusclops. Would anyone be willing to give me a Dusclops or a Dusknoir through trade?? I'll admit through the 5 boxes of Pokemon that I have in Pokemon X, they aren't all that great...so if not trade?? Then if you would like to give me a friend code, I don't mind. Thank you for your time!! :)

I can catch you one...im pretty much on from 7pm-12am GMT +4
    lmk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back