• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a Duskull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alumens

Dreamer
Years
  • Hello!

I am looking for a Duskull so I can keep building my team. It can be any nature/gender. And I would appreciate if a lot if it's on a normal Pokéball (for aesthetic purposes <3)
    I managed to get some Pokémon from other games that I can spare. I don't have much variety.
    I play Ultra Moon.

Thanks for your time!

EDIT: I have Vileplume with Effect Spore, Bronzong and Feraligatr with Sheer Force to offer if you want! They all have favourable natures!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got one, just hatched it so it'd be lvl 1 in a pokeball.
    nature: rash
    ability: levitate

I'm on Alpha Saphire, if you have access to ORAS or X/Y i'd be happy to give it to you.

Alumens

Dreamer
    Years
  • I got one, just hatched it so it'd be lvl 1 in a pokeball.
    nature: rash

I'm on Alpha Sapphire, if you have access to ORAS or X/Y i'd be happy to give it to you.

Hi, I would love to. Can i contact you later this day? I mentioned Ultra Moon because I don't have any game started on my Alpha Sapphire. I'll start a new game right away to the point where I can trade. Sorry for the inconvenience!

EDIT: Actually I already have a game started xd Sent you a PM

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'll be on for about a half hour, I'll check back later if I don't hear from you before then.

hatched another one for you as well:
    nature: impish

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back