• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    Looking for someone who can trade me a Lugia, I don't got anything good at the moment but can offer better trades as I progress in my heart gold later on. My FC name Leon,FC:5028 9535 4476 if anyone can help me out would deeply appreiate it.

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]I have a lugia I can give you,but as aphelion said,in heart gold you can just catch a lv70[/SIZE]

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]I can whenever

I seriously hate this 25 character rule -_-[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2012
    @Earthwolfblade Would appreciate if you could trade me the Lugia and once I progress in the game would be happy to return the favor in better trades. Just wanna pass the game with Lugia early on in my team. When can you trade?

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    [SIZE="a"]I'm ready to trade whenever you are. I don't really care what I get in return because I have 3 so[/SIZE]

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Seriously people. There is a thread called Quick Trade Thread. Use it! :furretlock:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back