• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a Moltres, in return for a Zapdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I'm really new to the Poke community, so I hope I'm doing this right, but I was recently given a Zapdos pretty much for free out of the kindness of a stranger, so when I caught the actual one on my file, I decided it'd be dumb to have two of the same Legendary birds. So, if you have a Moltres, I'd be more than willing to trade you my Level 70 Zapdos. He's completely untouched.
    I have no preferences or wanted levels. Long as I eventually receive one.

If anyone's willing to give me what's practically a Phoenix and one of my favorite Pokemon, I would be VERY pleased.

Edit: I forgot to clarify, this version of the game is Pokemon X.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I sadly do not. Apologies. I do have a Ninetails if you'd rather, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Rayquaza was next on my list on hunting for legendaries, but I don't have any of them just yet. I haven't completely finished my dex you see, though I do have a fair number. Again, I'm really sorry to disappoint.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I have the X version over here if that still works, but it's nature reads as Hasty.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Okay! I hope it'll still work out with the version I have. I'll keep a watch out for you!

And thanks!

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Hopefully in a timespan this afternoon, if I can get on. I got by central time, so I'll probably be available by 3:00 pm after school, to around 10:00 pm at night. Thank you!

I just need your friend code, if that's alright.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    I'm up for trading now! Sent you the code request, and we should be good to go before long.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Setting up now then! My in-game name is Kat. You should see me in a moment.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2016
    Thank you VERY much! I received him safe and sound. I'll leave you a review!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back