• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Looking for a New Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hey if there is anyone at all who will be getting X or Y version the day is dropped I'm looking for someone to play the game through. Some sort of rival to keep pushing me and I'd have something other then the main story to focus on sooo. Let me know if any of you wouldn't mind =] or just want a friend in general. I'm always here to talk and I'm pretty fantastic if I had to say so myself.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Sure, I'll do it, But I'm Gary oak
    Looking for a New Friend

Smell ya later

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    I'll be getting X version next week sometime, but I doubt that you would want to wait that long if your getting it Saturday. (I would be your rival if I got my game on Saturday...)

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Sure, I'll do it, But I'm Gary oak
    Looking for a New Friend

Smell ya later

Lol I'm cool with that, but I don't claim Ash... he sucks

I'll be getting X version next week sometime, but I doubt that you would want to wait that long if your getting it Saturday. (I would be your rival if I got my game on Saturday...)

Regardless we could still battle or do what ever when you get your copy. I'm gladly accepting all friends who are at least willing to play and communicate.

Last edited:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I'll be getting it Friday on midnight madness, so don't be surprised If i already have 10/8 badges, a sports car, and a group of cheerleaders.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I am willing to do it. I can communicate regularly but right now I only have internet every other weekend, not this weekend. Hopefully I'll get internet here soon. So if you still want to be buddies I'm game. I get Y on Saturday. Oh and I have a full time job Monday - Friday.

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    I am willing to do it. I can communicate regularly but right now I only have internet every other weekend, not this weekend. Hopefully I'll get internet here soon. So if you still want to be buddies I'm game. I get Y on Saturday. Oh and I have a full time job Monday - Friday.

That's cool just as long as there is some kind of contact.

I'll be getting it Friday on midnight madness, so don't be surprised If i already have 10/8 badges, a sports car, and a group of cheerleaders.

I'm getting mine midnight too so I guess I'll see ya in game Midnight lol

I'll be you Friend, buddy, but I'm not your guy, friend.

Don't plan on having guy friends lol So a regular friend is enough for me

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2015
    i would but i won't be getting the game till christmas so quite a long time yet for me.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I wanna be your friend.First time ill play with playesr both from in and outta the country.It'll be interseting.I'm supposed to buy the games maybe on saturday or sunday...although if im buying from the internet at half the price imma getting them next week. Care for a friendly match every once in a while? :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Hey if there is anyone at all who will be getting X or Y version the day is dropped I'm looking for someone to play the game through. Some sort of rival to keep pushing me and I'd have something other then the main story to focus on sooo. Let me know if any of you wouldn't mind =] or just want a friend in general. I'm always here to talk and I'm pretty fantastic if I had to say so myself.

ill be your rival. im getting x and y midnight :D

Years
  • I'm up for this am getting x tomorrow and y on Monday, would be good to have a weekly battle or something to keep each other on their toes and to see how their team has changed over time

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hi,
    I'm getting my copy in about one hour, I will always be up for a battle or a trade

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2013
    Hi,
    I'm getting my copy in about one hour, I will always be up for a battle or a trade

Cool I'll give you my friend code here tonight through P Message

ill be your rival. im getting x and y midnight :D

Cool =] just message my page or P Message and I'm down to battle or trade most of the night

I'm up for this am getting x tomorrow and y on Monday, would be good to have a weekly battle or something to keep each other on their toes and to see how their team has changed over time

Right! It always makes it funner when you have rivals outside the game, I'm pretty good also so you'll HAVE to be on your toes battling me lol

i would but i won't be getting the game till christmas so quite a long time yet for me.

I'll still have it and will be willing to battle or trade when you do get it, waiting until then ^_^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back