• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for a pokemon

DeathRoyale

Soldier and gamer
    Years
    Anyone got a Deoxys that they would be willing to give up? if not do you know where I can find one. I missed the Gamestop event last year because I was traning and was not allowed to have a DS or go to Gamestop. although it would have made my training go alot faster and easier they feel that it's not needed. haha anyways I missed out on Deoxys and I would like to have it if you have one you'd be willing to donate to me that would be awesome if you dont could you help me with finding one?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    I have a deoxys on my pearl game, but will only trade it for celebi, suicune or the new Heartgold and Soulsilver event pokemon jirachi or pichu . It doesn't matter if they are from an Action replay.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    *first post in a year*

I have 2 different deoxys, both level 100. Don't know if either of them are hacked though.

same thing as above really, any events or shinies that you have? More looking for any shiny.

Back