• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for a Riolu or Lucario with Bullet Punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
Years
  • Hey guys,

I'd greatly appreciate the trade! I have the following to trade.

Deino 31/31/31/31/31/31 Timid
    Aerodactyl 31/31/31/?/31/31 Jolly

and some other pokemon that are fully trained but don't use lol.

Years
  • I don't have one ready but i can breed one in SuMo if you have some time...i first need to get a female Riolu from breeding :) But it won't be a 6IV mon though...I am not that far yet with my Ditto's.

Edit: I have a Riolu level 1 ready with Bullet Punch now. Let me know if you want it or not. It's not IV trained and has it's basic moves (Foresight. Quick Attack, Endure) plus Bullet Punch. It has an Adamant Nature.

Last edited:

Jetfire

أربعة ملوك السماوية
    Years
  • I don't have one ready but i can breed one in SuMo if you have some time...i first need to get a female Riolu from breeding :) But it won't be a 6IV mon though...I am not that far yet with my Ditto's.

Edit: I have a Riolu level 1 ready with Bullet Punch now. Let me know if you want it or not. It's not IV trained and has it's basic moves (Foresight. Quick Attack, Endure) plus Bullet Punch. It has an Adamant Nature.

That's awesome dude. I sincerely appreciate it. I'm ready to trade whenever you're ready.

Years
  • nice offer AP ;) the trade didn't go on yesterday so i am keeping my eye on this forum post. Let's keep each other informed when something changes? and Jetfire if you read this please post so we know what is best for you ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back