• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a sprite artist!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    My buddy and I are working on a fan based game. We are creating a completely new generation! We have a total of 192 and one of our other friends is making drawings but we need someone who could sprite his drawings. So you don't need to make original pokemon, just sprite already existing work! If you're even remotely interested message me or reply to this! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    So starting about summer of last year, my friend and I wanted to make a completely new game. We are using RPGMaker with both of us able to use Ruby. We have a friend of ours who is an artist who draws the original artwork, but we need to convert that to a pixel medium on the computer for all the sprites in the game. He is also drawing the back sprites. So we already have artwork, we just need them converted, if you're interested I can setup a skype call and show you what we have so far. We have 192 pokemon lined up with about 80 of the artworks complete. We also have the layout of the story, like I said, the biggest struggle we are running into is the pixel art! :)

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    If you post some designs I'd be happy to sprite some of them for you ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    See if these work!

The fish is Water/Fighting
    Dream Catcher is Ghost
    and the Koala/Panda are Fire/Dark

Attachments

• PokeTest.png
      PokeTest.png
      32.4 KB · Views: 33

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Here's the koala line! I'll post more when I make them :>

SxjGC3o.png

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2016
    WOW!!!!! Those are great! Would you be interested in being our sprite-ist? I am EXTREMELY impressed by just those two. If not I understand, just thought if you wanted some new sprites, without coming up with ideas on your own, that we can definitely help you out!

CDB

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    WOW!!!!! Those are great! Would you be interested in being our sprite-ist? I am EXTREMELY impressed by just those two. If not I understand, just thought if you wanted some new sprites, without coming up with ideas on your own, that we can definitely help you out!

Sorry I can't fully commit to a game right now haha but I can definitely help you out from time to time :)

Back