• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] looking for a trade partner , offering a shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    i'm looking for someone to help me evolve my feebas into a milotic then trade it back to me , i already got a prism scale so i just need someone to trade with , i'm offering a shiny random delcatty i got from wonder trade

hope someone can help me :)

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    It already seems you found someone, but what would you take for delcatty?

well i'm really low on apricot balls so any of those will do , any of these seven apricot balls will do the trick , all seven of each would be appreciated if you still have all seven

here's all seven of them :

- lure ball
    - love ball
    - heavy ball
    - friend ball
    - fast ball
    - level ball
    - moon ball

Years
  • well i'm really low on apricot balls so any of those will do , any of these seven apricot balls will do the trick , all seven of each would be appreciated if you still have all seven

- lure ball
    - love ball
    - heavy ball
    - friend ball
    - fast ball
    - level ball
    - moon ball

6 to 8 hours from now. Its geeting late here and I gotta get some rest. Just so its easier on you. My timezone is GMT -4 (Eastern Daylight Savings) and I'm available from 9:00am till 3:30pm and 9:50pm to 12:00am my time.

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    6 to 8 hours from now. Its geeting late here and I gotta get some rest. Just so its easier on you. My timezone is GMT -4 (Eastern Daylight Savings) and I'm available from 9:00am till 3:30pm and 9:50pm to 12:00am my time.

alright i'll try to catch you online

Years
  • well i'm really low on apricot balls so any of those will do , any of these seven apricot balls will do the trick , all seven of each would be appreciated if you still have all seven

- lure ball
    - love ball
    - heavy ball
    - friend ball
    - fast ball
    - level ball
    - moon ball

I know that I could give you at least a lure ball, love ball, friend ball, level ball, and moon ball.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back