• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] looking for a trade partner , offering a shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • hey there , are you able trade atm?

Sorry about that. Just had got off 10mins before you posted. I'm available for the next hour or so.

Edit: As of this edit 4:17am my time its 9:17pm for you right? So you would be available around 11pm til about 3am for me. Im usually available during that time. Even when I'm not online on this site.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Sorry about that. Just had got off 10mins before you posted. I'm available for the next hour or so.

Edit: As of this edit 4:17am my time its 9:17pm for you right? So you would be available around 11pm til about 3am for me. Im usually available during that time. Even when I'm not online on this site.

i'll be be online at that time , so just quote this message if you see me online

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017

are you still able to trade? because i really need this feebas to evolve

Years
  • ok , i'll check if you're online tomorrow

Ok

Edit: How about you tell me what time you will be available and I see what I can do. That way we don't keep missing one another. I don't even know how we were able to trade in the past, weird.

Last edited:

mega beedrill

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2017
    Ok

Edit: How about you tell me what time you will be available and I see what I can do. That way we don't keep missing one another. I don't even know how we were able to trade in the past, weird.

ok so , in mondays to fridays , i'm available in 4pm - 9pm and saturdays and sundays , i'm available in 12am - 9pm so i'm hoping if i can find you online tomorrow and i'm in NZD time in case you had forgotten

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back