• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a trade

Years
  • Hi I'm building a team at the moment. And being new to it all I was unaware that a shiny Charizard was black. Seeing as I can't use the pokeradar. I was wondering does anyone have a lv1 shiny Charmander they'd be willing to part with. Prefrably male with a special attack favourable nature but i'm not fussy

Heres what I can offer:

Manaphy Lv 21
    Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, (From FR and XD)
    Mewtwo
    Three regis
    Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza
    I can also offer any breedable pokemon as Ive completed my dex (any starter)

I know most of you probably have theese but I'm putting up this thread in the hope that someone can help me. ta

Demonta

Jem Juggler
    Years
  • Hey, I'm willing to trade, though I don't have the shiny Charmander you're looking for. I'm new to this wifi thing, my FC is shown below, hope to trade soon!

Back