• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[GEN IX] Looking for all violet exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2022
    I'm so close to completing my scarlet Pokédex, but I'm missing all of the violet exclusives. I just need them to fill in the empty gaps and then I'll totally be fine with returning them afterwards. I can give you the scarlet exclusives if you need. Respond if you're interested, pm me for my snap if you want more consistent communication. Thanks!

I need Fuecoco and Quaxly as well as Scarlett exclusives, have most Violet exclusives

i have all violet exclusives, but I need a Koraidon. if you are willing to give up the second one, I'll give every other mon I can.

As of right now I can give you a misdreavious, gulpin, and bagon. Ik that's not alot of the exclusives but I'm just wishing I could get a Roaring Moon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back