• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[GEN IX] Looking for all violet exclusives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 13, 2022
I'm so close to completing my scarlet Pokédex, but I'm missing all of the violet exclusives. I just need them to fill in the empty gaps and then I'll totally be fine with returning them afterwards. I can give you the scarlet exclusives if you need. Respond if you're interested, pm me for my snap if you want more consistent communication. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 12, 2022
I need Fuecoco and Quaxly as well as Scarlett exclusives, have most Violet exclusives

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 13, 2022
i have all violet exclusives, but I need a Koraidon. if you are willing to give up the second one, I'll give every other mon I can.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 14, 2022
As of right now I can give you a misdreavious, gulpin, and bagon. Ik that's not alot of the exclusives but I'm just wishing I could get a Roaring Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back