• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for an episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lash

Years
    Browse around here to find the episode you want. I can't provide a download link, or the name of the episode, just start checking through the original series episodes and descriptions for the episode you want. You can go ahead and check Serebii Indigo listings too.

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
    Personally, I think you mean the episode where Snap is spying on them to get a photo of Pikachu. Ash sees the camera lens and thinks its a gun, so sends everyone flying to the ground.

Thats episode 54: Pokémon Paparazzi

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Im looking for the episode when Ash thought his friends were gonna get shot by a sniper and punches Pikachu

You've seen the video "Ash Punches Pikachu" too? XD Listen carefully and when Brock falls to the ground he yells "hell". While he's obviously trying to say "help" he makes no effort to pronounce the rest XD

Yeah, it's Pokemon Paparazzi, I watched it recently

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back