• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BDSP Looking for an ever stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hi everyone, I wanted to try my luck and see if anyone on here has an ever stone they'd be willing to part with? Let me know what you'd like in exchange and maybe we can work something out!

Years
  • Both technically, I have BD and my wife has SP. We're willing to work together to find what you'd like in return! She just adores her Turtwig

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    Ok any chance you have palkia I just need it for the dex entry I would trade it back

Years
  • Not yet unfortunately, we're both still early on in the game. Both of us are working on the third gym battle

Years
  • Thanks so much! I'm online now, I feel like an old man asking this but is there anything like a friend code we need to exchange?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2022
    No you just need to head to a pokemon centre go downstairs then join a room a room with the code 54672341

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back