• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for any fire type

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
Years
  • well, this might sound crazy but it ain't no lie :P
    I'm in need of any fire pokemon under level 20. It doesn't need to be anything special either. My most interesting Pokemon is a cute, lovable little combee. Just think of all the nice honey. Mmm, tasty. I just need something to get through the grass gym, since grass is my team's biggest weakness.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2007
    i have many fi re type monsters as thats mmy strongest name one that you need and your offer please.

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
  • An egg would be fine. But I don't really have anything good to trade with, so I'm at the mercy of you guys :D

LawLessChaoz

LawLessChaotic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    What is your team???

Cause that gym was easy even with out a fire type. I only used a torterra.

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
  • Actually, my team does need some work:embarrass but still, I don't JUST want it for this gym, I simply want a fire pokemon so that my team isn't so unbalanced. Because I need to be able to beat my best friend and he likes grass types :P

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I will trade you my Ponyta for that Combee right now if that's okay.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Lv14. If you wanna trade, my FC's in my profile. I've added yours, and if you wanna trade, I can do it right now.

sithlord6

he who pities the fool
    Years
  • Heh, so sorry I couldn't trade last night, something came up and I had to leave :embarrass anyway, I'll add you on Windows Messenger and maybe we'll be able to arrange it better there :D And I added your code too.

Back