• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for art help!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2016
Hey Guys, As you can all see i am pretty new here,
this forums was recommended to me by a friend of mine.

Actually i am working on a rpg project and it's almost complete.
But i could use a hand with some sprites and banners .
If someone is willing to help please let me know

-Riyaan

Years
  • Age 33
  • she / they
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh hey! Welcome to PC! :)

You've got the right idea, but you might be in the wrong forum. You want to be in the ROM Hacking section, I think! They have great resources and stuff specific to rpg projects and such, so if you need help in that area, I highly recommend it! Unless you'ere not looking for sprites specific to a pokemon hack, in which that would be a different case. I also recommend asking either Christos or Spherical Ice for help, as they're the moderators of ROM Hacking and would know much more than I do!

Unfortunately, request threads like this aren't actually allowed in A&D. :< If you need something, you should go to a thread with the
1XFTFAN.png
prefix, and make your request there, Just make sure you read all the rules the artist has assigned for requesting first!

I'll leave this open in case you have any questions, so we can try to help you out. If you need a hand in anything relating to this thread, or just navigating PC in general, don't be afraid to ask! :)

Back