• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] Looking For beldum

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Haii....i need beldum or female metagross for breding this is my first post ini here..i hope anyone can help me..thx
    FC :4356 - 2720 - 3113
    Name Andre

Years
    Haii....i need beldum or female metagross for breding this is my first post ini here..i hope anyone can help me..thx
    FC :4356 - 2720 - 3113
    Name Andre

Sure, I will give you one. What nature do you want? Also, is this trade for gen 6 XY/ORAS or gen 7 SM/USUM?

I love Metagross :)

2938-2127-7148

My name is Sam

Peace

Years
    Sure, I will give you one. What nature do you want? Also, is this trade for gen 6 XY/ORAS or gen 7 SM/USUM?

I love Metagross :)

2938-2127-7148

My name is Sam

Peace

hai...for nature it would be good adamant or jolly...and now im playing both with pokemon X and sun,,

and have add your FC but sorry it showing is invalid for the FC number??

thx

Years
    hai...for nature it would be good adamant or jolly...and now im playing both with pokemon X and sun,,

and have add your FC but sorry it showing is invalid for the FC number??

thx

Thanks for telling me, sorry I made a mistake. My FC is 2939-2127-7148

Let's arrange a day and time this week so we can trade. I am going to be really busy today, but would like to trade on Tuesday or Wednesday if you are also available. I am on Eastern Standard time and afternoons are good times to contact me ^_^

Do you want Beldum to have a nickname?

Years
    Thanks for telling me, sorry I made a mistake. My FC is 2939-2127-7148

Let's arrange a day and time this week so we can trade. I am going to be really busy today, but would like to trade on Tuesday or Wednesday if you are also available. I am on Eastern Standard time and afternoons are good times to contact me ^_^

Do you want Beldum to have a nickname?

:smile: its okay and already add your FC, dont forget to add me too please haha:laugh-squinted:

okay how about tomorrow if you can?? im on UTC +07.00 time you can contact me anytime you want,,and i dont mind...thank you so much....

Years
    :smile: its okay and already add your FC, dont forget to add me too please haha:laugh-squinted:

okay how about tomorrow if you can?? im on UTC +07.00 time you can contact me anytime you want,,and i dont mind...thank you so much....

Hi there! I'm going to add you now. I have 1 jolly beldum for you :)
    Let me know if you want it to have nickname.

I will be on today, I have a break for the next 2 hours if you happen to be on. It is 11:30 am by my time--Eastern Standard and I think it is 3:30pm (1530 hours) by your time, Coordinated Universal Time.

Also do you have a preference for which game I trade your beldum to?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back