• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for bold zapdos with defog and heatwave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hi guys

Would anyone have the above, been looking for a while now, it doesnt have to be 6ivs, as long as it has decent ivs ill be happy since it for my team, also prefer it to be legit rather then genned

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • I think it's almost impossible to get a non genned Zapdos with Bold nature and decent IV's. Not cause the nature part is hard, but legendery pokémon often have awful IV's.
    I have a Lax Zapdos with 21/9/17/27/11/26 on my HG game, I will learn it defog on Pearl and transfer it to Pokémon X if you want.

Otherwise good luck!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    hmm i shall keep looking, oh wait, doesnt it hav to go from pearl/diamond to hg/ss then to black or white 2 then xy? coz i actually do have a copy of pearl

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
  • Zapos will roam in Platinum after the National Dex. If hunting it's smart to have a pokémon with synchronize and the ability you want (bold) as your lead. As it will have the chance to pass it's nature to the pokemon. But because it's roaming it's time consuming to figure out if it has taken your Bold nature.
    Zapdos can be caught in HG/SS on route 10.

When in HG/SS you need to send it to DPP and learn it defog with the HM. Then send it back to HG/SS cause it's not a HM move there and so can be transfered to pokémon Black/White.

It will take a lot of time to learn Zapdos defog the legit way and have the requested nature. But if you really want it, time pays off!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back