• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Bulbasaur!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    I am looking for bulbasaur, no gender or level preference. I have the following for trade.

lvl 29 Wartortle
    lvl 29 Charmeleon
    lvl 27 Eevee
    lvl 30 Frogadier
    lvl 50 Bisharp (nicknamed Pierce)
    lvl 44 Durant

Thank you :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Eevee-
    Male, 73hp, attack 41, defense 37, sp. atk 35, sp def 40 and speed 41. Serious nature, adaptability ability. Moves are take down, baby-doll eyes, tackle and swift.

Oh sorry, Pierce is a Bisharp! I don't know any of the newer gen pokemon names, so I didn't realize pierce was a nickname. Whoops!

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    I will give you one. Just put a Zigzagoon or a Wurmple or something on the GTS, write Illusion in the message and I will trade you one. Let me know what you put up though so I can find it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    I will give you one. Just put a Zigzagoon or a Wurmple or something on the GTS, write Illusion in the message and I will trade you one. Let me know what you put up though so I can find it.

Someone actually messaged me and is getting me one, but thank you much for offering! I really appreciate the help. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back