• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Discussion] Looking for community members to try my incomplete fan game!

Days
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Hello everyone! I'm very new to this community but I've been a player of fan games for many years. I have been slowly working on my own fan game using Pokémon Essentials for some time now and have gotten up to about 4 badges worth of gameplay created! I've had a few people I know personally try it out but what I really want some people from the community to try it and let me know their thoughts on what they think. They're still many quality of life improvements that need to be dealt with, but the game can be played smoothly to the point I've built to. If you are someone who wishes to try a fan game understanding it Isn't complete yet and will suddenly end without warning but would like to help me continue to build a great game thru letting me know any bugs or issues and of course ideas that might work at certain areas of the game then please leave a comment here or PM me and I'll do my best to respond as soon as I can!

A bit about Pokémon Galaxy: You signed up and were selected to join a evil organization that goes by the name "Team Galaxy". You go to speak to one of the elite members to see what your first mission will be and you start your journey soon after receiving your starter! What was the mission personally selected for you and where and when will be your first challenge be?

Attachments

• Looking for community members to try my incomplete fan game!
      title.jpg
      58 KB · Views: 4
      Screenshot 2023-09-17 224811.png
      7.6 KB · Views: 3
      Screenshot 2023-09-17 225036.png
      6.3 KB · Views: 4
      Screenshot 2023-09-17 225234.png
      23.2 KB · Views: 5
      Starting Town.png
      49.5 KB · Views: 5
      Screenshot 2023-09-17 225313.png
      18.6 KB · Views: 4
      Screenshot 2023-09-17 225652.png
      26.8 KB · Views: 4
    Back