• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for completed Gen III Romhacks with no new Pokemon or moves

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I want to know if there are any completed GBA romhacks that do not alter anything past the Gen I-III Pokemon species or moves so as to allow smooth compatibility with PKHex for the purpose of transferring to real games and other roms that don't edit those things either after completion. The more examples the better, since I want a lot of inter-romhack transferring

Last edited:

sylingga

Red Everywhere
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I want to know if there are any completed GBA romhacks that do not alter anything past the Gen I-III Pokemon species or moves so as to allow smooth compatibility with PKHex for the purpose of transferring to real games and other roms that don't edit those things either after completion. The more examples the better, since I want a lot of inter-romhack transferring

Well you can try my rom hack.
    only altered trainer and sprite from vanila Fire Redm
    still can battle and trade too

Back