• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Electrizer

Years
I need an Electrizer to evolve Electabuzz into Electivire so that I can add him to my team.

I'm breeding an Elekid with Cross Chop and really need that Electrizer to get part of my final lineup.

What I'm willing to trade:

Lv. 1 Any starter (most with egg moves)
Lv. 40 Untouched Latias
Lv. 70 Untouched Giratina

And if you give something good + the Electrizer I'd offer a shiny Arcanine for it.

By something good I mean, a good IV poke such as a Beldum, or a Bold Natured Baltoy. Or an Elekid bred with Cross Chop that's Adamant natured.

Please and thank you, if you're looking for something else, let me know I might have it.

Pikasaur

Retro Gamer
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2023
I ca get you an Electrizer for Giratina tomorrow,I have to find it.

Years
I'd like it as fast as possible, but if noone else makes an offer then sure.

EDIT: Alrighty, sorry, but I caught an Elekid with an Electrizer without even realizing it... thanks for offering though.

Last edited:
Back