• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for evees >.<

Julian

Fight through Hurt and Pain
    Years
    Well I need like 6 evees ummm i guess you could ask for something in return but i dont have any shinys or rare pokemon :O im not that good and i dont hack so i was just wondering if anyone was willing to trade some evees....

Julian

Fight through Hurt and Pain
    Years
    Well the highest lvl i have trained all the way since lvl 2 is luxray he is lvl 65 but i have a lvl 100 swampart bc my cosin gave me him and he was like lvl 81 from his sapphire
    Then my vaporion is lvl 55 my Munchlax is lvl 33 and my Alakazam is lvl 40 also my Roselia is 52

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    Well I need like 6 evees ummm i guess you could ask for something in return but i dont have any shinys or rare pokemon :O im not that good and i dont hack so i was just wondering if anyone was willing to trade some evees....

I have some Timid Eevees with this IV spread: 15/15/15/30/21/31
    they make very good Espeons and Jolteons. If you want one for competitive battling, just check out my trading thread (link in my sig) and lemme know if you're interested.

Back