• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Event and Legendaries. Offereing Jirachi and some Ruby Pokemon Trades.

Years
    All out JIRACHIS WISHMAKERS are level 5 and uncloned from the colosseum bonus jirachi disc.
    We also have a celebi bonus disc but not sure what cartridge or gamecube system we need. So if anyone has any advice please email me.
    Also would like to know if we have to beat the E4 or is it like bonus jirachi disc.
    Also we have the eon ticket so if anyone wants to sort something out maybe send me the disc and we can get the eon ticket.

We have to offer
    Lax * 2
    Jolly * 2
    Naughty * 2
    Serious * 2
    Quirky *2
    Hasty *2
    Docile
    Brave *2
    Rash *2
    adamant
    sassy
    Calm
    Careful *2
    Mild
    jolly *2
    If we havent your type of Jirachi listed please email as we are getting them all the time.
    [email protected]
    other trade offers we have are
    treecko
    torchic
    nincada
    minun
    wobuffet
    wailmer
    loudred
    clampearl
    manectric
    mudkip
    all from ruby/sapphire gba

Please we are looking for U/T EVENT POKEMON and LEGENDARIES .
    ALL MUST BE GENUINE AND NO CLONES AT ALL.
    Thanks
    PLEASE PM or EMAIL so I can KEEP THIS THREAD FOR MY TRADES ONLY
    Thanks
    Im updating all the time thanks again .

We are also looking for sunflora.
    We have Stunky's and phiones newly hatched or eggs.

Last edited:
    Back