• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for event pkmn

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hy there i'm looking for older event pokemon have all of the sword/shield pokemon shiny or just let me know what you want, i try completing my home dex so i got em all on the app, i can give pokemon on Sword/Shield
    Can reseive em only on 3ds U-Moon/Moon/X/Alpha Sapphire
    I'm looking for:
    Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Diancie, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna, Volcanion

I know its a lot and i would be happy with clones as long as they are legitly cloned
    If it's easier to text on discord just contact me there
    Discord: Rick_Sañchez #4496

First try to trade failed since its not possible to trade em via home or sword/shield
    Still looking 4 help ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2020
    Can anyone please help me with my dex? I need shield exclusive Pokémon...I can trade back just need for my pokedex.

Years
    I have a Manaphy, Victini and Magearna
    What pokemon do you have?

Hy there my old friend wouldn't be suprised if you dont remember trading with me before but your one of the first who was responding when i started in this community so i got the sword shield living shiny dex and some of the older gen legendary's shiny

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Hy there my old friend wouldn't be suprised if you dont remember trading with me before but your one of the first who was responding when i started in this community so i got the sword shield living shiny dex and some of the older gen legendary's shiny

First of all thakns for remembering me after all this time and second do you gave a G-max shiny or normal G-max Lapras

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Sam and I'll set a room at home after the trade
    The code is 9463-4368-6994 for home on the app

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back