• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for event pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hy there i'm looking for event pokemon. I have a sword/shield shiny living dex and lots of the older generations shiny for trade, let me know what you want/need if its possible for what you looking for to be in Sword/Shield i can trade them to you. I try completing my home dex and i only miss my requests so there is plenty to choose from, i can give pokemon on: Sword/Shield.
    What im looking for can only be reseived on 3ds: Ultra-Moon/Alpha-Sapphire/from Bank to Home
    I'm looking for:

Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Diancie, Shaymin, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Hoopa, Magearna, Volcanion

I know its a lot and i don't need em all at once.
    I also would accept clones there are cloning services in the community if you don't want to trade your one and only.
    Please ask in the official cloning threads in this great community
    If it's easier to text on discord just contact me there
    Discord: Rick_Sañchez#4496
    Please consider that once on Pokemon Home mystical pokemon can no more be traded.

Years
  • It seems my offer is to cheap so i won't bother the community any longer. Maybe after the dlc i can trade some event for some event if someone takes up the task to clone them just text me on discord good luck to all the traders

Years
  • Since no one seems up for the task i close the thread reply's are now only possible via discord to bad no one thakes me serious or texts back again maybe till i can trade event for event see you then community

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back