• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Event/Shinys Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Did you want all ten of those, or did you want one of the Dragonite's? which would be 7. I'm interested in these

The 3 shinys and 10JAHRE Lugia Careful Nature.

I only want one of the Dragonites,
    and okay let me clone them and I'll tell you when i'm ready.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    How did you clone it so fast? I use the GTS and it's a hit or miss thing.

i dont use GTS anymore,
    i just got AR (like yesterday, LOL)
    and it's REALLY easy to clone using it.
    it's definitely worth buying just for the cloning.

Years
  • i dont use GTS anymore,
    i just got AR (like yesterday, LOL)
    and it's REALLY easy to clone using it.
    it's definitely worth buying just for the cloning.

I have the AR, but what's the coding for it? and is it an exact duplicate?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I have the AR, but what's the coding for it? and is it an exact duplicate?

Copying Pokémon in PC *
    9206B31E 00001808
    0206B320 FB3EF7FB
    94000130 FFF30000
    0206B320 46C046C0
    D2000000 00000000

* : for now this code is a bit 'dangerous', meaning if you don't follow the instructions the game may crash. Enter the PC, and -if it's not already in there- put in a box the Pokémon you wanna duplicate. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokémon' menu, press A on the Pokemon you wanna move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokémon, and while the Pokémon is 'in your hand', press L and then R (to refresh the box) and voilà : your Pokémon will be duplicated (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (fyi, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokémon somewhere and trying to take the duplicated Pokémon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokémon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.

(i copy and pasted this from wiki XD)

yep, it's an exact copy.
    i wouldn't worry about it crashing your game though,
    i've used it a lot and the only thing it did was turned my game on and off again a couple of times.

Years
  • Copying Pokémon in PC *
    9206B31E 00001808
    0206B320 FB3EF7FB
    94000130 FFF30000
    0206B320 46C046C0
    D2000000 00000000

* : for now this code is a bit 'dangerous', meaning if you don't follow the instructions the game may crash. Enter the PC, and -if it's not already in there- put in a box the Pokémon you wanna duplicate. Make sure you have at least one free slot. Now go in the 'Move Pokémon' menu, press A on the Pokemon you wanna move, so the list of choice appear, and then put the cursor on 'move' (it should be there by default), press 'Select+Start' while pressing A to take the Pokémon, and while the Pokémon is 'in your hand', press L and then R (to refresh the box) and voilà : your Pokémon will be duplicated (it'll be in the box, and in the hand) (fyi, not refreshing the box and dropping the Pokémon somewhere and trying to take the duplicated Pokémon WILL crash the game). Now that the box has been refreshed you can drop the Pokémon anywhere, and repeat the process as much you want.

(i copy and pasted this from wiki XD)

yep, it's an exact copy.
    i wouldn't worry about it crashing your game though,
    i've used it a lot and the only thing it did was turned my game on and off again a couple of times.

I found the info and got them cloned. I'm on the WiFi already to go. My Diamond Game name is Jason and FC is 4381-8452-2115

Last edited:

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hmm, so now that you can clone, can I get TRU Regigigas? ;o
    I'll give you a shiny Sneasel for that 10 ANNIV Naughty Celebi though. Is that ok?

Years
  • Hmm, so now that you can clone, can I get TRU Regigigas? ;o
    I'll give you a shiny Sneasel for that 10 ANNIV Naughty Celebi though. Is that ok?

Yes i can do that. So my TRU Regigigas and 10th Celebi for your Shiny Sneasel and Shiny Absol?

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
    Years
  • Hey thanks a lot! I had RoseRed clone my Mewtwo earlier so I have a spare of that I can give you. Although, you sounded like you'd take anything random. XD

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    10th Anniv Celebi UT Naughty (E)
    10th Anniv Blastoise UT Docile
    10th Anniv Espeon UT Docile
    10th Anniv Absol UT Docile
    both zigzagons
    pktopia electrivire

im intrested in these i already pm u for a short cut to my thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    how bout a shiny rioulu for tru shaymin?i REALLY want a tru shaymin oh yeah and it has blaze kick and hi jump kick too

Back