• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

looking for female togetic/togepii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2017
    So I'm trying to breed myself a togekiss for my team. I'm sure lots of people have the same trouble as me, having to evolve all the togepii and then get IV's, nature, etc.
    So I was hoping for a little help! I'm looking for a female togetic or togepii with 3-4IV's. The nature doesn't matter although I am breeding for a bold Togekiss.
    What I can offer:
    Hidden ability dratini with extreme speed.
    Phione.
    Hidden ability snivy.
    Hidden ability Totodile.
    Riolu with bullet punch and crunch.

If you're looking for a different poke, please ask and I'll see if I have one and can breed you one although do note I don't have a lot of hidden ability's.

Sebastian_Sommer

Rocket grunt
    Years
  • I have a spare togetic with 4 ivs (Atk, Sp.Atk, S.Def & Spd), it is a female in a luxury ball and has the hidden ability super luck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back