• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Looking for friends to evolve trade my Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello,

I just bought HG for my DS Lite and figured I am going to play it and then most likely Black or Black 2 until I get my 3DS for Christmas as well as Pokémon X. Anyways I have noticed that most of the decent early Pokémon you can catch in HG/SS are ones that require trade to fully evolve. I plan on leveling up a Geodude, Ghastly, and Abra and so I am definitely going to need someone who would be willing to do a quick trade and trade back after the Pokémon evolve once. I just started playing tonight so it will definitely be at least a few days until I am ready and figured I would take the time now to try and make a few new friends who would be willing to help me out with the trade evolve Pokémon. Anyone who is willing to help please let me know, I would really appreciate it and am more than willing to do the same for you if you're in the same position I am. Thanks for your time and I hope I hear from someone soon!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Hey there, if you're looking to trade the best place to post your requests would be here since Fourth Generation Gaming is for the discussion of the fourth generation games only. c:

[ Closed ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back