• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Gligar, Scyther, and Absol

shortiexv

well, I don't really care I'll be evolving it into a Scizor once I breed it to learn certain moves so I could use a metal coat (unfortunatly it would evolve to Scizor and waste the coat if you attached it lol)

BTW I attached some mail to the Snorunt hope you don't mind

shortiexv

I am in the wi-fi room whenevr you are ready by the way

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    Ive got a absol and gligar i can hatch them for u have you got snubull or skorupi?

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
    Years
  • i dont mind!!! i always wanted a mail lolz...BTW thats a pretty fasst jolteon you have there =))

shortiexv

I might, give me a minute to check. If not I can try to find one for you it will just take some time.

BTW Thank You Zach it was really cool of you!

shortiexv

I don't have a snubble or a granbull... sorry! Unfortunatly I can't catch one right now either...

Is there anything else you want? I have eevee's torchic's piplup's turtwig among others

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    would you happen to have a skorupi or the evolved form?

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    ok just anything then, give me a minute to breed them, do u want them hatched?

shortiexv

yea thats fine... thank you so much. I really wish I could help more...

shortiexv

YAY, thank you again! My friend code is on the 1st page of this thread.

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    The absol is hatched, do you mind if the gligar isnt? because I have to go soon and its a while from hatching
    My FC is 3522 8953 3044

shortiexv

Okay, I'll be on in a sec. Does the spelling of the name actually matter? (upper and lower case?)

shortiexv

if you were listening to trance that is awesome and thank you again for your help!

Back