• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for hackers to join me

sykotiksonik

Amateur YouTuber/Pokémon Master
Years
  • Attention one, attention all! As I have recently started a new job, I no longer have the time to work on this hack. Therefore, the idea is being scrapped. Please don't send me messages about joining team, because there is no team anymore.Or a moderator could delete this thread, that'd work too. Thanks for understanding.

Team Name
    Team UltraHackProductions

Introduction
    So, as you probably have seen, I have an idea for a Fire Red hack called Ultra Red. I was planning on just making it a basic hack with script changes, all 386 Pokémon available,, and making things a little more difficult. Unfortunately, I seem to have this problem... every time I try to start a hack, my head inevitably starts thinking up so many ideas to make it original that it ends up irritating me, because I have an extremely limited, less than basic knowledge of hacking. So finally I'm buckling down and kicking my ego aside to finally ask for help with my ideas for this hack. Mapping, advanced scripting (such as Trainer Battles and NPCs with multiple different messages, such as Professor Oak is what I consider advanced), storyline help, these are what I need.

Application
    These are the things I ask of you to let me know. You can either PM me or simply comment on the post, either way doesn't matter to me.

Skills
    Time Zone
    Past Experience
    Proof of previous work

Current Team Members
    -Me, sykotiksonik (Basic Scripting, such as signs and basic NPCs), Pokédex Description editing, Wild Pokémon locations and Trainer Pokémon data.
    -stop09 (Advanced scripting)

Current Progress
    Slow, very slow. This is the only laptop I have, and it's shared between my family and I. I recently completed all the Kanto Pokémon Pokédex Descriptions, and basic Pallet Town scripts are completed. I haven't actually made a thread for this yet because I was waiting for things to actually be somewhat ready to show. I'm also currently in the works of writing through the story as we speak. What I have so far is the most basic of basic premises, which is you are a 10 year old boy in Kanto (we can always create a new region if we want to) who is ready to become a Pokémon Trainer along with his best friend.

Last edited:
    Back