• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Looking for Hidden Ability Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Hello, I am looking for the following Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities for me to breed with for Pokemon Shield:

Galarian Farfetch'd evolution line - Scrappy
    Gigantamax Flapple - Hustle
    Gigantamax Colalossal - Flash Fire

Ivs, nature or shiny doesn't matter as I just need a spare for breeding. I have some spare Snows with Ice Scales on offer. Please let me know if anyone is willing to offer at least one of them for a trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    I have a bulletproof applin and getting it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I'm not interested in "snows", I'm mostly just wanting to complete my pokedex. Are you sword or shield?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I have Pokemon Shield. Let me now when you're available to trade and I should hopefully be available

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2020
    Im interested in the Applin with hidden ability. What do you like to exchange it?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I was the one who was requesting the Applin which I've got yesterday. But if you have any of the following, then I could breed you a spare one:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I've been finding some Hidden Ability Pokemon I've wanted as of late but I still need more and again, would appreciate if anyone have a spare of the following for my Ice Scale Snow:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I only need these three version exclusive Pokemon:

Gigantamax Colalossal - Flash Fire

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.