• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking For Kyurem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenovis

Greninja Joins The Battle!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    Hey guys!

I'm looking for a regular Kyurem (Nature doesn't matter to me, though lonely would be a bonus!)

I've got a lv100 Jirachi (from Apr 2016 Event), hopefully it's worth enough.

IGN: Hiro

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Hey guys!

I'm looking for a Kyurem (Nature doesn't matter to me, though lonely would be a bonus!)

I've got a lv100 Jirachi (from Apr 2016 Event), hopefully it's worth enough.

IGN: Hiro

I have a Shiny Kyurem in my PokeBank someone gave me a long time ago. It's probably fake, but you can have it if you want. PM me if you're interested!

Tensu

Old School Cool~
    Years
    I've got a shiny one from BW but not for Jirachi. Do you have anything else for trade? I'm not available now so we can trade later today.

Zenovis

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I have a Shiny Kyurem in my PokeBank someone gave me a long time ago. It's probably fake, but you can have it if you want. PM me if you're interested!

I was kinda looking for a non-shiny Kyurem, any chance you have one?

Last edited:

Zenovis

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    I've got a shiny one from BW but not for Jirachi. Do you have anything else for trade? I'm not available now so we can trade later today.

I also got a Cobalion and Regice, but I'm looking for a regular Kyurem, any chance you have a non-shiny one?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back