• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Looking for Leftovers!] I have loads of shinies/rare pokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    I'm looking for leftovers!
    I have loadddsssssss of shiny pokemon, at least 2 boxes, if you're wondering about the IV of them. I dont know them all for sure but I remember a lot of them being 5 but I can easily check don't worry ^_^' I also have a few rares like Noivern and Darmanitan and I have most legendaries.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Hi, I have a leftovers if you want it. Just to make sure this is the item right? btw i can trade it to you. my fc is 1220 73837552

Dedenne

The Antenna Pokémon
    Years
    Hi, I have a leftovers if you want it. Just to make sure this is the item right? btw i can trade it to you. my fc is 1220 73837552

That's great thanks! My fc is 0404-6398-5090 !
    What pokemon do you want in return?? :o

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2014
    Do you have a rayquaza and if you dont Ill just take some shiny that is semi popular you can suprise me. but Ill add you now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back