• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for Legendary/Shinys

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Hmm... I'm kinda interested in the Phione but I really want a Manaphy.... Plus, not sure if I need national 'dex for Phione...

About that Shiny Gengar of mine, I can pokerus it if you trade your Manaphy. I can even throw in a Pokerused lvl 41 female Rapidash into the bargain if your interested? Or failing that, a Lv. 42 Bronzong, which I can pokerus. God, I sound desperate don't I? :P

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Ok no worries, but do you know anyone who would be interested in trading a Manaphy?

EDIT: Just seen your other proposal in the thread, am considering it...

Will get back to you on that in this thread.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Damn... Just found out that It already is Pokerused... >_<

Hope you'll still trade, because if I do it I'll need a favour. Can you battle me or something with your Manaphy, so I can get it's 'dex data and try and get one through GTS? I would really appreciate it :D

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    BTW, if you have a Phione egg, I will trade the Gengar for the egg if you want to.

EDIT: It will be a Abomasnow. If you need assurance I will trade my Palkia. But I would never scam anyone.

Back